Friday, April 4, 2008

thank god for unlimited texting.

conversations of the evening:

after watching a birthing video:
jew: "i want one."
me: "me too."
jew: "where would we put one?"
me: "i dunno, dear, where would we put one?...if we get rid of the ruskie we can get one."
jew: "true."

later...

me: "amniotic fluid scares me. the word even. if you plan on getting a baby anytime soon, amniotic fluid better not be involved."
jew: "we'll need a more solid baby gate."

and then...

jew: "some random guy with a radio keeps poking his head into our class."
me: "i'll check it out."
....
me: "there's no one around here."
jew: "hmm weird. i swear he's real. he came in twice. weird color shirt."
....
jew: "he's back."
me: "i'm standing at the end of this hallway. no one walked by me. i don't believe you. this guy is your version of the gypsy."

(i never saw the guy, btw. really. i searched the whole building too.)

and...

jew: "well this doesn't look shady." (we were going into her office together after hours)
me: "yeah, but we're boring now to them...i kinda liked it better when we were having sex in the southwest quad and making out in healy circle."
jew: "yeah, but i like being boring. it means we've progressed. that we're settled."
me: "true. sad to say, but our friendship is the best, most healthy relationship i've ever had."
jew: "me too!"
me: "we are boring."
jew: "i like boring. the rest of my life is too much. our relationship being boring is nice. it's settled."
me: "yeah."

and better yet:

me: "it's not even a rumor at this point. it's more of a strong belief system these guys have in us. like my partner keeps saying he's going to dance at our wedding."
jew: "he's going to have to dance at two then."
me: "yeah, if we can find anyone stupid enough to marry either of us."
jew: "they're going to have to marry both of us."
me: "maybe we can find a brother/sister set. doctors. jewish. make both our families happy."
jew: "yeah."

and finally....

text from ofc b: "did u just take a break to go makeout w. ur gf? no fair."
forwarded it to the jew: "wow, if only we were that exciting."
me: "if you get me drunk enough we could be....yeah, no."
jew: "haha. yeah, i don't think so."
me: "yeah."


over all the jew and i have exchanged over 130 text messages each way, 2 phone calls, and numerous IMs. i pointed this out to the jew (via text of course):

"wow. that's a lot."
"yeah, we're chatty."

and then we proceeded to continue for another 20 minutes.

yeah, we're boring. (the ruskie is home as of tonight, but leaves again for the weekend. i apologize for the boring while she's gone..)

No comments: