Thursday, April 17, 2008

the one area where we both totally fail...

me: "so i've finally been able to coordinate schedules with lori for tomorrow and i'm actually all stupidly nervous because i totally have a crush on her. i'm such a dork."
jew: "aww."
me: "aww? you're no help!"
jew:" i'm just giving you as much help as you gave me :)" --(the jew has a crush on a boy, btw.)
me: "no fair! i don't do crushes. it seems like it's been forever since anyone has even piqued my interest. i feel like a total loser....you're older, you should have advice for me ;) what's the point of having an older sister like person if she's useless?! ;)"
jew: "hmph."
me: "don't hmph me, missy!"

she's totally useless, i swear ;)

also, it's very clear from our lack of romantic social skills why we spend most of our nights on the couch, with the dog, together. hmph.

No comments: