Sunday, April 13, 2008

living with straight girls...

softball season started today for me (well, practice anyway). i'm part of CAPS, a GLBTQSA (xasdashfioegwerg) league in the area. my team is the Dirty Gurlz (don't ask).

anyway, practice was at 10am today, which for me means that i had to be up at 745. i shower. i shave. i blow dry AND straighten the hair. put on makeup. find a color coordinated (but functional) outfit. and head downstairs.

the jew looks at me and says "i thought you had softball practice."
me: "i do."
(she points to the straightened hair.)
me: "oh, i put on makeup too."
the ruskie walks in
ruskie: "what?"
jew: "she wears makeup to softball practice."
ruskie: "you WHAT?"
jew: "i can't imagine wearing makeup while playing softball."
me: "i wear makeup all the time...actually, the only sport i don't wear makeup to is water-polo. and even then i use a tinted moisturizers."
ruskie: "whatev."
me: " you mean you don't wear makeup while playing sports, straight girls?!"
jew: "sometimes i wonder about you...."

yeah, sometimes i wonder too.

No comments: