Thursday, April 3, 2008

should i be offended by this? or that?

last night the jew brought the dog to come visit me at work. it was quite nice of her, really. she even brought me cookies and a banana. i was in hour 10 of 18 hours at this point.

when she left one of my co-workers said this to me:

"you two are the most boring and cute couple ever."

to which i wanted to say "we're not a couple!" for the gazillionth time, but what i ended up saying was "we're not boring!"

i don't know which one to be more offended by at this point. the rumor we're a couple? or the rumor we're boring?

i promptly told the jew this via text. to which she replied "i think i like the new carpet."

and then we had a text convo about said carpet.

to which i then realized, my god, we are boring.

(as is this entry, i'm sure. what can i say, it's been a slow roommate hilarity week. the ruskie is out of town.)

No comments: