Sunday, April 27, 2008

congrats, jew

it's official...after months of stressful classes, open wounds in the ER, and playing G-D on ambulances, the jew is officially an EMT-B as certified in the District of Columbia, our nation's capital.

as such, this means that i can be as reckless with my physical safety as possible because she'll be there to take care of me. (not that i'm ever really mindful of my physical safety)

but anyway, congratulations , jew. you're officially a super GERM (whether you ride with them or not is irrelevant to me).

try not to kill anyone, ok? :)

2 comments:

Jew said...

Awww thanks... just don't get hurt too much okay... I don't need that much practice ;) I'd rather deal with the drunks and disorderly than drag your ass to the ER again. I'm serious.

Ann said...

Don't you two end up in the ER enough already without encouragement?

Congrats, Jew! :) (This will never stop sounding weird...)