Monday, June 30, 2008

today was a good day.

today is my 26th birthday. after an amazing weekend i was very reluctant to go to work. and with good reason. it sucked. but the rest of my day totally made up for it. i got to eat ice cream on the georgetown water front & feed ducks. then it rained! ON MY BIRTHDAY! (most wanted thing as a child.)

then! the ruskie & the jew took me out to dinner. creepy waiter aside, it was a lot of fun.

however! nothing today could be the highlight of my day...tucker going batshit insane over water & ice cubes (no, seriously). the jew & i couldn't stop laughing. it continued for approx 15 minutes before tucker stopped. i think he got bored before we did. pictures/video to come.

in short: today=birthday. today=awesome. birthday=awesome. gypsy=thankful.

1 comment:

hyeit54 said...

I am glad that your day went well.
Happy Birthday, one more time, Jamie. You are an Awesome gal.
Love you,
Mom.