Tuesday, June 10, 2008

craigslist.org to the rescue?

do you think anyone will take it?

conversations regarding the selling of the pool:

alex, my hot straight cuban boy, says:
alex: "you're such a sale-sbian."
me: "yeah, that's me."

the prospective future gf says:
the prospect:"say it ain't so. has lady j finally met her match? the big bad hero bested by an inflatable pool?"
me: "sad to say, but i fear so."

the ruskie says:
me: "i guess i should have put that we have 65% of a ton, not TONS of sand."
ruskie: "vital info...i still say we should put it in the front yard."
me: "while i know we live in virginia, i don't want to be those people in the front yard in their bathing suits."
ruskie: "who said anything about bathing suits?"
me: "that'd be quite the blog entry." (i will gladly be the one behind the lens on this one--what? i gotta let the lesbian in me have some fun ;) )

the kid says:
the kid: "how much of its history did you post? does it come with the sand?"
me: "sand is included."
the kid: "i hope they have a very flat yard."

KoJew says:
kojew: "too bad the pool is going bye-bye :("

i agree kojew, i agree.

1 comment:

Ann said...

Any takers yet?