Thursday, June 26, 2008

guilt trip 1.0

so when we had our doggy social worker visit, the jew mispronounced one of the potential puppy's names. we mentioned that we like to take tucker everywhere with us (including for car rides). we mentioned that training, strict training, was a must. and, clearly, there were no men in our house....

from zoe's personal update:

" Hi this is Zoe- pronounced Zo-eee like Zoey 101. I've been hanging out at the kennel for a few months just chillin' . Because I have been such a "fraidy cat" in the past, the wonderful folks at MAGSR thought it was best for me to interact with a lot of different caring volunteers so I could build my confidence and learn to channel my fears appropriately. Everyone tells me I'm doing great! My tummy gets upset in the car so I like to hang out close to home. I'm really quite the "homebody" so guess what I'm missing- a home to call my own! In the past I've played very well with other young dogs so if you have a dog, that should be great! I especially like human ladies so I don't mind if I go to a home without a live-in dad. I have to promise to go to strict training with my new owner to make sure I continue to build confidence around strangers. I'm such a Love Bug I promise to be your very best friend if you decide to choose me. So how about it, are you that special person that will love me fur-ever? When you apply to MAGSR, make sure you list me as a must-see puppy!"

CAN YOU SAY SPECIFIC MARKETING?

2 comments:

Ann said...

Hahahaa... brilliant! When will you know that you've gotten her??

Elizabeth said...

does this mean that you'll have to pick out another dog because of the car thing or are you going to try to tough it out and see if she'll grow out of it?