Sunday, June 8, 2008

the german fury enters the ring...

conversation with the german fury (aka: slick)*:

slick (texting for me): "so is this #3 girl?"
me: "um...let me see..no, that's #4"
slick: "i see i was just another statistic."
me: "what do you mean?"
slick: "another in a long line of girls that fall for [the gypsy]"
me: "that's not true....they don't fall for me...well, maybe...but only until they actually meet me."
slick: "no, that's not true...::long contemplative pause::: it's once they meet [the jew] " :::big smile:::
me: "funny."


* slick was angry that she had never made it into our blog though others have. so there. you're here now, slick. happy? (i'm not enabling you beyond this, btw ;) )

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

that is exactly how this conversation went. :) and yes I am happy. thanks.

Elizabeth said...

I have to add also, after long contemplation of this statement that I made to the gypsy yesterday...I did not say this meaning that [the jew] is offsetting or rude to these girls in any way, it is simply that they realize that they will never compare. That's all that I meant.

gypsy said...

yeah yeah yeah, she sets the bar, we know. ;)