Saturday, May 3, 2008

she totally gave us the look...

the scene: the jew on the couch filling out the adoption forms. the ruskie, surprisingly, on the couch on her computer unaware of what the jew is doing. me coming downstairs to leave for work:

the jew: "two questions."
me: "yes, dear?" :::crouches down next to the jew, looking over her shoulder:::
the jew:::lol::: "look at this picture..."
me: "omg...she's so cute..."
the jew: "i know...i love her.:::looks at me:::..so is tucker on any preventative heart worm meds?"
me: "yep."
the jew: "how much do you think we spend on tucker every year?"
me: "too damn much."
the ruskie (finally tuning in to the conversation): "wait a sec...what are you two doing?"
me & the jew (looking extremely guilty): "nothing."
the ruskie: ::the look:::
me: "she's giving us the look."
the jew: "she is."
the ruskie: "there's no look....what are you two doing?"
me :::standing up::: "nothing....we're most certainly not adopting a dog together..."
the ruskie: :::the look:::
me: "you should read the blog."
the jew: "read the blog."
the ruskie: "do i have to find out everything through the blog?"
me: "do we have to find out everything via your away messages?" (in reference to her away message stating she had quit her job)
the ruskie: "nice...touche, touche."
the ruskie: "tucker, they're replacing you."
me: "no, we're replacing you."
the ruskie: :::the look:::

:)

No comments: