Saturday, May 24, 2008

the bearer of good news...

the jew is out of town for the weekend, leaving me and the ruskie to have gypsy/ruskie conversations:

me: "i just spent fucking $45 on gas."
ruskie: "is that a lot?"
me: "for my car it is....i hate you people!*"
ruskie: "eh, it's only going...to get....worse."
me: "is this what you get paid to do? is this how you're educating the public on big oil? you're not making me feel any better about the oil business..."
ruskie: "you really should just start stock piling now. it's really only going to get so much worse....seriously just go to gasbuddy.com, find the cheapest gas and roll up there to get as much as you can."
me: "i'll just get big barrels and stash them in the backyard."
ruskie: "that's safe."
me: "[the jew]won't even notice."


*the ruskie is a big oil rep, btw. it's okay to hate her accordingly. ;)

No comments: