Thursday, May 15, 2008

and to think all this time i was worried about the ruskie...

so i come home from work tonight and the dog is nowhere to be found. hmmm, interesting. so i grab my banana and yogurt post work snack and head upstairs to my room thinking the dog is up there. nope. as soon as i open the yogurt, of course, i hear the pitter -patter of clobbering dog up the stairs. interesting seeing as he was nowhere to be found in the common areas of downstairs. so he plops on my bed. drools on my blanket. bites my banana without asking. and as soon as he's done he jumps off the bed and clobbers downstairs. where does he go? to the jew's room. apparently i'm only good for nutrition. hrmph. the jew = dog thief.


don't let that sweet smiley face fool you, behind those eyes is the heart of a criminal mastermind! ;-)

3 comments:

Jew said...

Darn tootin'... I would claim it was all his idea but I just felt crappy so I took him. He did come willingly though.

skalaney said...

which is such a change from the males you usually have to drag kickin'& screamin' into your room? ;)

(i really have a feeling they go willingly in general)

Lindsay said...

hahahaha