Tuesday, March 18, 2008

the jew, she has returned

picked the jew up at the airport. me in my POLICE raid jacket, her in her EMT hat. quite the pair, i must say.

"we've been invited to miami...did i tell you this?"
"you mentioned something about it but i couldn't really hear you."
"um, yeah. my aunt invited me and my "roommate" to miami....i think she thinks we're a couple."
"everyone already does."

and then...

"i have to build up my tolerance for next weekend" (me explaining why all i want to "eat" is alcohol)
"what's next weekend?"
"katy's coming."
"oh, right."
"you coming out with us?"
"um, no."
"you suck."
"this is me. taking a stand. me taking a stand! to show that i'm not your significant other...that i don't have to go everywhere you go out of support."
"um, yeah....you still suck."
"yeah."

No comments: