Wednesday, January 30, 2008

now i'm just as famous as the jew!

emailed to me from my jew: subject line "YOU'RE FAMOUS!"
"Assault occurred in the 3700 block of O St NW at 12:40 am. A citizen
reports a subject struck her on her shoulder with his fist. The case was
closed with one arrest"

I AM NOT A CITIZEN, ASSHOLES. I AM A PO-LEESE OFFICER. But whatever.
Still, made the crime blotter. Go me!

What it doesn't say is said "citizen" totally kicked major ass after being assaulted. OH AND I ARRESTED HIM TOO!

the question is: how many times can katzif and i make it into the crime blotters AS VICTIMS within a one year time span? so far: 2 and counting.

2 comments:

Joe said...

add a more in-depth explanation of how the barton jujutsu action went down, please!

skalaney said...

the fight at mcshain. i had to throw down to defend and protect the school, yo.

it's why i get paid less than 35k a year :)