Tuesday, January 29, 2008

newness and whatnots

This blog is the brainchild of me(the gypsy) and my soon-to-be roommate(the jew). To understand the concept behind this thing you must understand the dynamics of the two of us. We like to say that I'm the straightest gay girl she's ever met and she's the gayest straight girl I've ever met. I also like to think of her as my brain twin and vice versa, I'm sure. We believe that we were separated at birth though we were born on two separate continents so the chance of that actually having happened is very slim.

Crazy shit always happens to us. We are constantly referring to each other as brilliant disasters. For instance, we've been to the ER over 10 times collectively over the last 3 1/2 months since we've known each other. This does not count the visits to urgent care or to the regular doctor. I'm not kidding with this. Our goal for each week is to manage to not be inside a hospital at some point. We've already failed for this week.

Anyway, this blog is to share with the masses (or really, my few friends that can't manage to get me to answer the phone) what occurs in our lives. I hope to entertain. Or really, I hope to just keep up with a regular writing schedule. We shall see.

I've uploaded a few blogs from the last few months to fill people in so far.

Seeing as the jew and I are moving in together in a few days, I can only imagine what we can get into. I'm very excited.

No comments: