Wednesday, January 30, 2008

being apart for 5 minutes isn't going to kill us...right?

Took the jew to the bank yesterday because I had her car because my crazy roommate had the one I usually drive. Whatever.

Jew gets out of the car at the bank and nervously asks "you rolling with me or you staying here?" "I'm staying here." "Um...ok."

I should have known then that something wasn't right with her but I was a little preoccupied by the fact that her shirt didn't match her pants, so again, whatever.

Text message from the jew while she's in line inside the bank "I just realized I'm totally wearing the wrong shirt to match these pants."

"I know."

and then we texted a few more times until I texted "You do realize we could be having this conversation in person, right?"

"The line is long. I hate banks. They make me nervous."

And then I realized I totally should have realized that because banks force you to have your back to the door, and duh, that's like the biggest irk for either of us. So I went inside to keep her company. Now, mind you, I was in full SWAT clothing. Black BDU's, black SWAT shirt, black POLICE hat, and combat boots. I refused to answer the little gay boy that asked me if I needed any help and immediately went up to where my jew was at the counter. And then I totally realized I looked like her body guard (or a terrorist!). Which made me wonder what other people were thinking about us.

And then I wondered what it would be like to actually be the jews bodyguard. But the idea of it was too exhausting to comprehend. The jew, she is exhausting at times. I swear.

No comments: