Wednesday, July 16, 2008

the princess and the pea...

omg. the jew has a new bed. it's the most absurd thing i have ever seen in my life. let me paint this picture for you...the jew is only 65" tall. her bed is now 32" tall. it is literally the height of the average 5 year old. it's like the monster trucks of mattresses.

me: "that's the most ridiculous thing i've ever seen."
jew: "but did you lay on it?"
me: "no. i don't regularly lay in your bed when you're not around...not that i regularly lay in your bed at all..."
jew: "but dude. you have to feel this."
me: "i'm not getting into bed with you."
jew: "but you have to feel this!"
me: "ok. fine."
(laying next to each other in the exact same position)
me: "it's times like these when i'm really glad [the ruskie] isn't here to witness this."
jew: "yeah..."

she shouldn't have made me lay in it...it's so comfortable that the jew may have to worry about me taking up residency on half the bed when she's not looking. thankfully it has "independently wrapped coils" so she won't notice when i've done this.

this bed is so high that i'm afraid the jew may pull something trying to climb into it. never to be one to allow my jew to be injured, i helped her out a bit:

the only thing that comes to mind when i see this? oy.

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

can tucker even jump up on that?

Ann said...

That bed is REALLY tall... it best be damn comfortable!

I want to get a ridiculously comfortable bed...

gypsy said...

we thought there was no way tucker could get in the thing. we were wrong.

determination goes a long way. hip dysplasia be damned!