Thursday, February 7, 2008

the jew, she has arrived

So the Katz is all moved in. Or, at least, her shit is here. Now we're waiting for the Ruskie to move in this weekend. Even if it is temporarily and even if she is a Commie, she deserves to have stuff.

The Jew and I realized that we're highly inappropriate around each other. In a non-inappropriate way. But still. Very funny.

I hope the Commie can handle it.

And I hope she's not offended by me calling her a Commie. It's all inappropriate fun, in the way I call the Jew the Jew and myself the Gypsy.

(exchange regarding the Commie being called as such ....
me: I'm calling her the Commie...or the Ruskie.
Katz: did you clear this with her?
me: no..but I said that I hope she's not offended...really, she's moving in with someone that calls herself a Gypsy and you the Jew...what does she expect?)

No comments: